Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average
spoilage reduction
13-09-2014, 02:14 PM
spoilage reduction
Quote:now all the plants have one or more cameras at the end of the line, when you intercept a defect in the camera often many thousands of cans are defective and this is spoilage. My idea was a camera out of the washer to prevent defects in the front end. The defects in the output washing machine are outnumbered less and less complicate and I want a camera and software at less cost than those cameras very sophisticated for the finished product, anticipating the detection of defects decreases the spoilage, any of you have a camera before printer or after bodymaker or after washer? Cheers, Alessio

Alessio Andreoli
Production Manager
REXAM BEVERAGE CAN 
Nogara (vr)
Italy
http://www.rexam.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: spoilage reduction
(13-09-2014 02:14 PM)alessio Wrote:  
Quote:now all the plants have one or more cameras at the end of the line, when you intercept a defect in the camera often many thousands of cans are defective and this is spoilage. My idea was a camera out of the washer to prevent defects in the front end. The defects in the output washing machine are outnumbered less and less complicate and I want a camera and software at less cost than those cameras very sophisticated for the finished product, anticipating the detection of defects decreases the spoilage, any of you have a camera before printer or after bodymaker or after washer? Cheers, Alessio
Hi Alessio,

OMRON have very good inspection cameras. They are also in Europe

Regards

Marius
Find all posts by this user
18-09-2014, 05:34 AM
RE: spoilage reduction
(17-09-2014 05:25 PM)Marius Barnard Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 02:14 PM)alessio Wrote:  
Hi Alessio,

OMRON have very good inspection cameras. They are also in Europe

Regards

Marius
Hi Marius, thanks for email . I'll try to find information from Omron, Regards. Alessio

Alessio Andreoli
Production Manager
REXAM BEVERAGE CAN 
Nogara (vr)
Italy
http://www.rexam.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user